NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT - TL3340 SERIES TACTILE SWITCHES
New Subminiature SMT Tact Switches Design Into Many Applications
E-Switch announces their TL3340 series tact switches. These subminiature (4mm x 3.30mm) SMT switches feature a reliable dome technology and a strong tactile force.
Offered with silver plating and gullwing termination, the engineering drawings can be found on our website.
* Request a quote or locate more information at www.e-switch.com! Markets for the TL3340 Tactile Switch include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical equipment, computers, servers, peripherals and more! Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com or call us at 800-867-2717 to request your free catalog!
- MECHANICAL LIFE: 100,000 cycles typical
- OPERATING FORCE: 160gf +/-50 grams
- CONTACT RATING: 12VDC, 50mA
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: 100 Megaohms (Min @ 100V)
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH: 500 VDC
- OPERATING TEMP: -35 deg C to +85 deg C