May 28, 2009 – MINNEAPOLIS, MN – E-Switch introduces the newest snap action switch in their product portfolio, the TS2 series, subminiature switch featuring surface mount termination. Its small package size is designed for higher reliability applications and because of its unique SMT design, will be popular on many board-level applications. Specifications include:
- Mechanical Life – 3,000,000 cycles min.
- Contact Rating – 0.1A @ 125 VAC or 48 VDC
- Contact Resistance – 300 milliohms (initial max) at 5VDC
- Insulation Resistance – 100 Megaohms (Min. @ 500VDC)
- Dielectric Strength – 1,000 V for 1 min.
- Operating Temperature – minus 25C to + 85C
- Bounce – 5m second max
- Markets for the TS2 series snap action switch include the appliance and white goods markets, timing controls, testing and instrumentation, and gaming/vending machines, among others.
Visit E-Switch – Lamb Industries at www.e-switch.com and www.lambind.com or you can call us at 800-867-2717 to request your catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects! Little Details. Big Quality.
About E-Switch. In 2009, E-Switch, Inc. acquired Lamb Industries and now offers one of the broadest switch lines available today. Both companies have been delivering innovative and quality switches to the electronics, telecom, high tech, instrumentation, industrial, appliance and consumer markets since 1979. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Portland, Oregon, their global reach extends to Europe, Asia and Latin America. Products include Rocker, Toggle, Slide, Tact, Pushbutton, Dip, Rotary, Keylock, Anti-vandal, Snap Action, Power, illuminated switches, and more. E-Switch – Lamb Industries has local reps, distributors, engineers and account managers on hand to provide specifying assistance and quick response to requests, along with a top notch sampling and cross-referencing program. E-Switch – Lamb Industries’ online catalogs include complete specifications, drawings and schematics.
Editorial Contact and Reader Service Contact:
Rebecca Hauptman, Marketing Manager at 763-504-3536 or
7153 Northland Drive N
Minneapolis, MN 55428
www.e-switch.com | www.lambind.com