Stackpole’s Low Cost High Power Anti-Sulfur Thin Film Chip Resistors
RALEIGH, NC (July 15, 2010) - Stackpole announces a line of low cost high power Anti-Sulfur Thin Film Chip Resistors.
- High power ratings per chip size
- 0201 / 0.1 watt
- 0402 / 0.1 watt
- 0603 / 0.125 watt
- 0805 / 0.25 watt
- 1206 / 0.5 watt
- Thin film resistor technology for outstanding electrical stability, low parasitic inductance and capacitance, and low electrical noise
- Thin film inner terminations use no silver or precious metals
- No silver present means it is inherently sulfur impervious
- No precious metals means material costs won’t fluctuate with precious metal market
- Truly “Green” component is 100% lead free; doesn’t require lead containing glass layer as most thick film chip resistors do.
- Resistance values from 1 ohm up to 360K ohms
- Standard tolerances of 1%, 2%, and 5%; Standard TCR is 100 ppm
- See Pricing Sheet below for detailed pricing. Prices effective date is July 1st, 2010 and is valid for 6 months from the effective date.
Power Supplies, PC’s and computer peripherals, laptops and netbooks, automotive / commercial / industrial equipment, remote data and voice communications equipment, audio and video, and a variety of control and monitoring applications, medical, and alternative energy systems such as power inverters for solar and wind generators.
Data Sheets are available at: www.seielect.com/catalog/SEI-rncp.pdf
For more information about Stackpole products, contact us at:
Stackpole Electronics, Inc.
2700 Wycliff Road Suite 410,
Raleigh NC 27607
Stackpole Electronics Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of resistors supplying to the worlds largest OEMs, contract manufacturers and distributors. Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., the privately held company began manufacturing in 1928 as part of Stackpole Carbon Company in St. Mary's, Pennsylvania. Now affiliated with Akahane Electronics, Stackpole has manufacturing facilities in Japan, Taiwan, China and Mexico; warehousing facilities in El Paso, Hong Kong and Japan; and sales offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Taiwan.