Flexilink is the perfect solution when you are looking for a high-quality press-fit connection between PCBs. Based on our extensive experience with board-to-board stacking applications, ept has provided many high quality solutions to solve customer requirements utilizing our unique double press-fit stacking connection.
Important benefits to your electronic application: br>
- Cost savings due to eliminating the solder process and additional interconnect
- Cost savings due to eliminating hardware for support of stand-off distance between boards
- Reliability - rugged press-fit thru hole interconnect
- Complete manufacturing process support with presses, insertion and support tools
Key Features br>
- Flexibility in pin count ranging from 5 to 30 pins per row
- Flexibility in number of rows from 1 to 3
- Flexibility in b-t-b distance from 5 mm to 18 mm
- Straight or right-angled terminals
- Terminal pins with press-fit section on each end or just on one end
- Manufactured according to requirements in the automotive industry
- Pitch 2.54 mm
- Press-fit tools and machines available according to your needs
Flexilink Technical Specs
About ept, Inc.
ept is a connector manufacturer providing products to the Telecom, Automotive and Industrial electronic marketplace with over 30 years of expertise in press-fit technology.
ept's product line includes connectors for DIN, cPCI, PC/104 and PC/104-Plus, AdvancedTCA, MicroTCA and the new COM Express and CoreExpress architectures.
Copyrights© 2014 · ept, Inc. · For further information about ept, please visit: www.eptusa.com or ask
Stephen Lawler, National Sales Manager, phone 215-547-4056