CIT Relay & Switch is now offering the J115F Series with 50amp rating. The rugged J115F Series has high dielectric strength coil to contact up to 4000Vrms. Heavy contact load is a hallmark of this high performance relay. Small in size and robust, the J115F1 is UL/cUL certified and RoHS compliant. It is UL F class rated standard.
- Contact arrangement is 1A SPST N.O., 1B SPST N.C., and 1C SPDT. with contact rating of 50A@240VAC N.O. & 35A@240VAC N.C.
- Contact resistance is less than 30 milliohms
- Contact material is AgSnO2 or AgSnO2In2O3
- Tested electrical life of the J115F Series is 100k cycles with mechanical life of 10M cycles
- Dielectric strength is 4000Vrms minimum coil to contact for the high dielectric strength option, 2500Vrms minimum coil to contact and 1500Vrms minimum contact to contact
- Insulation resistance is 100MW minimum at 500VDC
- Shock resistance is 200m/s2 for 11 ms
- Vibration resistance is 1.50mm double amplitude 10~40Hz
- Operating temperature is -55°C to 125°C
- Storage temperature of -55°C to 155°C
- Solderability is 260°C for 5s
- Weight for J115F1 is 30g, 27g without cover. Weight for J115F2 is 35g and J115F3 is 37g.
Pricing ranges are dependent upon options and volume. Contact CIT Relay & Switch for lead-time information.
The CIT Relay & Switch J115F1 Series is a perfect solution to the long lead-times for the Song Chuan 832 Series and the obsolete G8P Series from Omron. Contact CIT Relay & Switch today to find your replacement!
About CIT Relay & SwitchCIT Relay & Switch, a division of Circuit Interruption Technology, Inc., manufactures a broad array of automotive, telecom, security, industrial and audio relays and switches in thru-hole, panel and surface mount styles. CIT Relay & Switch products are supported by a worldwide network of distributors and sales representatives.
CIT Relay & Switch
1152 Highway 10 NE,
Minneapolis, MN 55432.